Every Tuesday 7:30-8:30pm Iron Core CrossFit offers a weekly CrossFit Teens class (ages 13-18). It is an ongoing class all year. The cost is $15/class or $40/month.
Our teens class is intended for young athletes who are interested in either improving their athletic abilities for their sport or just getting fit and strong. Coach Brian focus on teaching safe and proper techniques in general all around fitness.
Our CrossFit classes teach 10 General Physical Skills which help all athletes improve at their sport and their general physical fitness.
1. Cardiovascular / Respiratory Endurance - The ability of body systems to gather, process, and deliver oxygen.
2. Stamina - The ability of body systems to process, deliver, store, and utilize energy.
3. Strength - The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply force.
4. Flexibility - The ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
5. Power - The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time.
6. Speed - The ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
7. Coordination - The ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement.
8. Agility - The ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
9. Balance - The ability to control the placement of the bodies center of gravity in relation to its support base.
10. Accuracy - The ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.
For More Information Please Call (585) 851-1483